Digital Design realizes projects in virtual reality through VR Glasses technology.
Thanks to virtual reality you can immerse yourself completely within your project and virtually navigate the spaces you imagine.
The realism of virtual reality representation will allow you to "live" virtual environments as if they were real.
Following the instructions try to navigate the image below to immediately experience virtual reality.
- Click on the image with the left mouse button; after an initial loading, the same image will appear enriched, however, with the MENU symbols at the top right and ALL SCREEN at the bottom left.
- Important: if the text below appears, do not worry!
- Close the page tab and reopen the page in a new tab again.
- If everything proceeds as it should, you should visualize the image with the controls, as described in point 1. At this point, while holding down the left mouse button and moving the mouse, you can see that the model is able to rotate allowing a visualization 360 degrees. You can also rotate the view using the keyboard arrows.
- By clicking on the MENU symbol you can activate the Interactive Map and, by selecting the desired views on the map, you can switch from one point of view to another.
- To choose a different point of view in a more direct way you can also click on the check points (INTERACTIVE CIRCLES).
- By clicking on the ALL SCREEN symbol on the bottom left you can enlarge the image for a wider view; to return to the normal display, press ESC.